Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Fraud

How on earht do you report this, so far 3 hours 4 duifferent operators and still they have no idea what they are doing.

Mail received from Virgin saying new sim card /phone will be delivered, i did not order, its a different delivery address from mine !!!  1st operator took order and confirmed it was a virgin official email notification.

Absolute shambles.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Fraud

HI Alanc8, have you managed to contact us and resolve this? If not please let us know and we will send you a private message. ^CW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be honest I gave up, I just hope I have not been the victim of fraud, The call center operators had no knowledge on what to do, was passed between pillar and post and still I do not know why you were attempting to send me items to an address that was not mine, and all this on an account that should have been closed months ago. All I can say is that if this is how un-proffessional your call centers deal with potential fraud it is little wonder so much of it can happen.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alanc8, 

Really sorry to hear this and I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide. 

So we're sending our customers new SIM cards, but we can appreciate that some customers haven't used the services in a while. 

Therefore for the SIM cards that haven't been used in a while we're sending these to one of our addresses for holding but all customers will receive an email to say one has been sent out. 

If customers get in touch off the back of the email and want the SIM sending to them then we will do this, or if they don't want to use the services then they just need to continue doing this. 

I can assure you this isn't anything fraudulent or anything to worry about and I can only apologise for any concern this has caused you. 

I hope this clears things up but if not let me know and we can discuss it further. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos