cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Error 210

gowrhene1
Tuning in

When I attempt to send messages to one specific contact, I receive "error 210". I can still receive messages from this contact, and send to other contacts.

The contact is Dutch and I am British, but I can still text other Dutch contacts. I have previously been able to text this contact as well.

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gowrhene1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the mobile calling issue. Is this just happening to one contact I presume? 

Have you tried manually typing in the number to see if this works?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for answering!

I've tried deleting the contact and entering the number to text manually and it doesn't work, I still get the same error.

Can you try this for me - virg.in/phonefix - should help.

Let me know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Will do ASAP - right now when I enter my IMEI, the site says it's experiencing technical problems, but I'll keep checking.

Ok keep me posted 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Problem seems to have fixed itself! Didn't manage to get through to the site, but I am now able to text the number again. Thank you for your help!

Great to hear all sorted 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team