Menu
JonoNotts85
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Disconnect ... Again!!!

Hoping someone can try and save my sanity. For the 3rd time in a number of weeks my daughters phone has been left disconnected due to mistakes made by Virgin.

I was an Ultimate Oomph customer and had the unlimited sim for 12 months. At the end of the contract period I closed the account due to going through a divorce. Prior to this I had taken a new Ultimate Oomph bundle out and was sent a new sim. I rang Virgin who told me they had transferred the number to the new account and to bin the new sim.

However this was apparently incorrect and after a second call an IT ticket was raised for the service to reinstated. This worked for around 2 weeks before the service was cancelled again (apparently my fault as I had cancelled the Direct Debit for the wrong account). Again it was reconnected only for few weeks later it to be disconnected. I rang last week and yet another ticket was raised and I was told I would get a call back Friday or Saturday ... I'm still waiting for that call and completely fed up and losing patience. 

Is there any way to resolve this or at least speak to a UK representative? 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Disconnect ... Again!!!

Hi @JonoNotts85,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on our forums.

I have been able to locate your account via your community profile and can see that there is currently an IT ticket in progress since your last call into the team on Monday. The team are working on this now and will be in touch once this has been resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos