Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Data not working

Dear virgin team

Recently, I’ve been travelling across Europe and my mobile service was working fine. But, two days  ago in Norway  , my data my messages and my calls  stopped completely working! Right now , I am in Poland and it doesn’t work at all!  

I’ve been trying a lot of possible solutions I read on the forum but nothing seems to work!

client: Luis Eduardo Paez Osorio

[Removed]

Mod Edit - Removed personal information

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Data not working

Sorry to hear you're having issues on your travels with your roaming feature edupotgieter, also welcome to the community forums, i hope this issue isn't affecting your travels.

What have you tried to get this working again? Have you tried to manually select a network?

Also have you got a spending cap on your account, as roaming would be turned off to automatically to stop you running up huge bills. You can check on your account to see if you have this. Log into you mobile account > Plan tab > Controls, this will display if you have a spending cap on your account.

Please can you check this and if it doesn't work, there are some more troubleshooting tips on this link here.

Let us know if this helps at all edupotgieter. 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos