cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Slow/Not Working

Alyxiate
Tuning in

Does anybody else have issues with Virgin Mobile constantly being really slow or just straight up not working? Coz my mobile data has been on and off for quite a while, and if so is there a fix to stop it from doing this 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Alyxiate,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your mobile connection at the moment.

Is this happening in any particular area or all over the place?

How long has this issue been ongoing?

Are you having any issues with calls and text messages or is it just data?

Regards,

Steven_L

Probably because VM have switched you to the O2 network. Happened to me and now I'm stuck with poor coverage for the next 9 months. After that I can dump VM and go elsewhere, probably Vodaphone direct.

It happens everywhere and has been ongoing since I got the contract out which was probably a few months ago 

Hi Alyxiate, sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your Mobile data. 

Are you able to let us know if the issue is with calls, text messages, and data or a combination of all 3?

Are you experiencing these issues whilst using your phone indoors and outdoors?

Have you checked the coverage where you have been experiencing issues here: Coverage checker | Virgin Media ?

(Please let us know how you get on with this!) 

All the best. 

Molly