Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Customer Service

Hi,

Is there a UK customer services number for Virgin Mobile?

After trying recently to contact the mobile service team without success, yesterday after a near 39 minute wait, I managed to get through to someone who didn't give his name.  I struggled to hear  what he was saying and had to repeat my request several times without much success!

I fully appreciate there are staff shortages both here and overseas, but I cannot see why the only offer available to existing mobile customers is to increase data allowance and monthly cost beyond what I need or would want to pay! 

Thank you in advance for any assistance the community or Virgin can provide.      

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Customer Service

Hi Charlie7369,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Disappointing to hear that you did not have a satisfactory outcome when speaking to our mobile team.

Unfortunately we do not have a direct UK number for our mobile team. All our agents are trained the same right across the board so it is surprising that our partner team could not help you with your mobile package query.

What were the changes you were trying to make? Did you want to reduce your cost and package down? 

You can use our mobile messaging service on 0753 301 6422 or visit our website here for any deals which are on offer to you currently.

Kind regards Jodi 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Customer Service

Jodie,

Thank you for your response.  I was checking to see if there was an alternative customer services number for mobile deals.  I tried unsuccessfully online to change to a new monthly sim only deal, the screen moved to a single offer not the one i chose and continued to do so - suggesting I had to move to the VM most expensive (unlimited all services sim),  So, I tried mobile customer services.  Again, I was advised I could only have one monthly sim only package again more expensive and way beyond my needs. Further, no explanation was offered why VM was choosing or limiting the sim only deal available to me.    So posted my message to see if there was another number I could use to take my enquiry too.    

Thank you for your time.

Colin

0 Kudos