Menu
Janix
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Bill

I was given an additional SIM card when I upgraded my TV service. I've given this to my parent.

She clicked on 'add ons' and added data services totalling £40. She has no card linked to that phone, nor did it ask her for a payment option.

So where are these being billed? I haven't seen anything automatically added anywhere - and I can't see that I can even view what she's spending or where this is occurring?

Thanks.

P.S I've tried every possible support line and nothing works. Every number takes me to the text service that unless I press '1' to accept their text with a link I get cut off. If I accept the link there's no mention of the text service at all. I even called the 0800 number, took the options to join virgin and was passed from pillar to post just to be transferred back to the text service message and be cut off. Very frustrating....

0 Kudos
Janix
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Bill

Still no response to this.. I also used the text service (by using the number at the top of the community forum) and someone contacted me mid day yesterday. I passed security but no response since then.. Frustrating.

I'm also having a lot of broadband issues and nowhere to report it.
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Bill

Hi Janix, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry to hear that there has been some issues with the new SIM card we've given you and the billing side of things. 

If we've given you a SIM as part of the cable package then a SIM should have been sent and a number provided. 

We'll need to take a closer look so I'll pop you a personal message now and we can grab some details.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos