Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile App not working

Hi I've recently switched to Virgin for a pay monthly sim only deal, so downloaded the app in order to keep track of how much I'm using of the package allowance. It has only worked for a couple of days and now all I get is an error message saying to try again later. After some researching I've tried using only my 4G to see what happens, and also uninstalling and reinstalling the app, to no avail. What else can I try to get it working again please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile App not working

Hi MandaMob,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that your Mobile App has stopped working.

Are you able to try a different device and install the Virgin Mobile App to see if it's producing the same error?

Are you able to log into your Virgin Mobile Account via a web browser?

Thanks,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, unfortunately not able to try the app on another device, but I'm able to log in fine on the browser.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mandamob,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry that you are still having issues with the app.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi Mandamob,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry that you are still having issues with the app.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Kind regards

Paul.

Why would you ask this, the first post clearly states that they have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Original poster, the app doesn't work because it is total garbage, read the reviews on the Play store  

0 Kudos