Menu
Kazzawazza
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mlsamsung a32

Have samsung a32 and says not registered on network  , switched off and on, several tes, took sim out and put back in,  says I'm up to date with updates , virgin says maintenance in area be back on by midnight of 6th May , but it can't b that as still not working after switching off and on 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mlsamsung a32

Thanks for your post, Kazzawazza,

This could be down to the SIM or the handset, I'd be happy to get a replacement SIM card out if that helps? I'll send you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Kazzawazza
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I rang customer service on Friday and a new sim.has been sent, not received yet , I'm hoping it will do trick was told because its a new phone I should of put new sim in phone, but never got one and when Ifirst rang to find out how to transfer stuff over to New phone j was to to take sim out of old phone and put it in new phone, wish I'd been told correct info at start, 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, Kazzawazza, do let us know how it goes with the new SIM.

Yes, depending on the phone type, transferring contacts and content can vary. If it's from one Samsung phone to another I usually recommend using the Samsung cloud service. Google services are also useful for this.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos