cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing discount on trade in

Kitobi-creed
Joining in

Hi all, so I traded in an old device and took a new mobile contract with a upgrade, the deal advertised was £160 for the old device plus £150 bonus for taking a s22 ultra. 

I have received the £160 for the device and was told the bonus would be paid after 28 days by voucher when I had made my first payment. 

This was reasonable so I waited. I had to call virgin media yesterday on a unrelated issue and enquired when this bonus would be paid as its over 28 days already.

I was told that whoever did my order forgot to attach the bonus code when it was sent to likewize, and it was my fault for trading in and I should have known not to hand it in before receiveving a code. I tried to explain that the device was handed in within days as the envelope to do so arrived, and I was receiving daily emails stating they were waiting. I was never informed that the 2nd code wasn't booked and just to wait for 28 days

I called yesterday to log a complaint but haven't even had an email confirming this complaint has been submitted.

Has anyone else had this issue with missing discount codes? If so how did they resolve it please? 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ktiobi-creed

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your recent trade in and I am so sorry we have not yet been able to offer a suitable resolution to this for you! 

I have checked and I can see that the complaint you have raised is now assigned to the correct team to get this resolved. They should reach out to you within the next 48 hours to discuss this. 

Please do let us know how the conversation goes once they do reach out? 

Thanks again.

Thank you Ash for the feedback 

I will keep you informed of how it went when they make contact 

Thank you very much @Kitobi-creed

We look forward to hearing back from you and we do hope that this is fully resolved for you soon.