Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing SIM Oomph

Recently switched to Virgin for the Oomph package. I have a previous Virgin pay monthly account that I was planning on using the Oomph and had it set to migrate on the 3rd. But the Oomph SIM card has not been sent to me. Is it possible to get a replacement soon?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing SIM Oomph

Have you checked your current SIM allowances? Are they still the same

If you're an existing Virgin Mobile customers with a SIM issued after December 2017, when you upgrade to Oomph on your existing number you shouldn't be sent a new SIM. Instead you continue to use your existing SIM and the new allowances for your Oomph plan are added to your existing SIM and number.

You'd only get a new Oomph SIM if you have an older SIM from before December 2017 (which shouldn't now be the case for most Pay Monthly customers), have specifically asked for a new SIM and number, or the upgrade was processed incorrectly to send a SIM out with a new number instead of upgrading your existing one.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked the allowances and they are still the same. It's still asking me for the 8 pounds of month I was previously paying and still has the 4gb max I was paying for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still getting the runaround by the phone, live messaging and text services. I can't even register to cancel my account. Which legal body do I need to approach?

0 Kudos