How can I get mck code for Samsung s9

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mck code

If it is a locked S9 then from the network that did the original lock. That, or one of the more reputable unlock sites

However, the code you mentioned is for when network unlock codes have been put in wrong too many times, so you will need them as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After talking to Vodafone three time they send me to virgin mobile. Yes nuc code was type in wrong to many times.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

So I take it that it's a Virgin handset. I'm afraid I'm not sure of the procedure here if you have left Virgin, particularly at the moment.

Hopefully someone on the team can advise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I did explain it wrong, I'm leaving Vodafone for Virgin, Vodafone customer service send me to virgin mobile to get a mck code. Can't understand why if phone its originally from vodafone . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Agreed. It's Vodafone that need to resolve this. Virgin Media can't unlock devices they haven't originally sold.

The only current exception to this is some EE locked devices, due to the way the older Virgin Mobile SIMs were seen as EE ones by devices. However as you've just joined Virgin Mobile this won't apply to you.

Doing a quick Google search it seems the MCK needs to be requested to Samsung by Vodafone, as it's the code that's required if the Network Unlock Code is entered incorrectly too many times.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own