cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make you pay for fraudulent activities

Kev990
Joining in

I've had a new sim from virgin for spare phone only £6 a month so why not ... I've had it for three months and every month my bill is £15  look at the bill there a £2 daily charge to Morocco...

My sim has never been used by me and only this number is in the breakdown of the bill.

I've never left the country nore know anyone outside of this country  yet I've been told its valid il have to pay ...

If this call wasn't done by me using my phone then it's not valid nore my problem. No one paying my way for me so why do I have to give a stranger £2 a day can I have it explained.

The handset the spare sim is in has never been charged as its my old Samsung with mini USB not c, type as my everyday phone is , agents not really willing to listen just says well if you don't pay it will go to collect but you can make it a formal complaint...

I've been scammed...starting to feel like it's virgin who scammed me as why be so useless when it clearly fraudulent...

Just looking at my phone records outlines that ....

Just stay well away 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Kev990,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing and I can assure you that we haven't been complicit in any scam, I'm also sorry that the team haven't been able to help you to get this resolved. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L