Menu
RobG666
Just joined
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

MOBILE TRADE IN UP WEST ONE PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED PROBLEMS RESOLVED!!!!

Hi

This post is for everyone who is having problems with the Virgin Media / West One mobile trade in service.

Like you, i had months of promised payments that never arrived, months of useless customer services at VM and West One that never answered their phone.  Here is a simple way to resolve it and get your money:

Phone West One on: 01992 710777 and as soon as the machine asks for an extension number type in 1101.

If you get through to a guy named Sachin then all your problems are solved.  This is the department that actually issues the payment and he sent the payment through and it was in my bank within 5 mins!!

Within seconds of giving him my order number and confirming post code he spotted that my bank account number on their system was 00000000000000, which is why the payment wasn't going through.  In the 2 months since they initially emailed me confirming the payment is being processed and the number of people I spoke to at Virgin and West One normal phone numbers (when they do finally answer) not one of them spotted it and ask me to confirm my bank account details - even the people who where supposed to be processing the payment - where did they think they where sending the money **bleep**!

Anyway, VM and West one useless idiots aside, phone 01992 710777 ext.1101 and they will sort everything for you!

Everyone that is reading this, I know exactly how you feel and this puts an end to your nightmare!

0 Kudos