cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOBILE Parental Control

oymonkey
Joining in

Hello,

I Keep trying to resolve this problem every time i need to you my mobile data to use a website that has restrictions (Gambling / Betting etc)

I literally end up going round in circles.

I've used the app (which i'm already logged in to automatically on my phone) it then says "enable all mobile features" when i click this it takes me back out to a new page to and asks me to sign in to my mobile account, which i do, this then takes me back to the app and so on this could continue in a massive loop! 

I then went online to try from here. This then takes me to "My Profile" page but with no option to do anything other than change password, or address and contact number. There is no option to make any "account/parental" changes.

If i then try and access anything else it just says "OOOPS looks like theres a problem" 

Anyone any ideas? its driving me mad for some thing that should be so simple.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the virgin media app, restarting device even gone through all the community posts mentioning parental control, none of the answers work for my issue.

Thank you

Matt

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @oymonkey / Matt,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our forums.

I'm really sorry you're having some trouble removing the Parental Control feature via the online portal and the app. So I can assist you further, I'm going to pop you a PM. Please look out in the top-right of the forums for the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @oymonkey,

Thanks for responding to my PMs. I'm glad to see that everything is now working as it should. I've also gone ahead and updated the memorable word to the one you provided.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to pop back 🙂

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ