cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim abroad scheduled to be switched to o2 in june

AlphaR
Joining in

Hi , I lost my virgin pay monthly sim while abroad. I will return back to the UK in 4 days. Can you send a replacement sim to my registered address ? I am also scheduled to switch to o2 from June 1st.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlphaR 👋 Welcome to community - thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you have lost your sim whilst abroad. 

We will be able to arrange a replacement SIM being sent to your home address, we just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and complete account security. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlphaR 👋 Welcome to community - thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you have lost your sim whilst abroad. 

We will be able to arrange a replacement SIM being sent to your home address, we just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and complete account security. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

AlphaR
Joining in

Hi Molly T, Have you checked my reply to your pm . I am still waiting for you to reply.

Hi Alpha 👋 thanks for returning to this public thread to keep it updated. 
I have received your PM and replied. Just as a friendly reminder, the community forum is not an instant response service so replies can vary depending on staff availability and working hours. We will always endeavour to reply as quickly as possible, but we appreciate your patience in the meantime!

If you need to get in touch urgently for support we would recommend doing so via 📞789, or 📞0800 052 0238, by text 📲 on +44753 301 6422 or Whatsapp via +447305 327 112. 

Thanks again for your patience whilst we offer support and get things sorted. 🌞

Molly