Did you mean: 

Lost my Sim while on holiday

bedlowd
Joining in

Who to contact for a replacement Sim

6 REPLIES 6

Sallie
Joining in

Contact the SIM card's service provider and check if the lost card is turned off and no unexpected usage occurs, If your phone is stolen, report the incident and request your service provider to immediately block the SIM card.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bedlowd

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you lost your SIM card while on holiday, that is unfortunate. I would love to help by ordering a replacement SIM for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

If you have lost your SIM, it is important to make sure that no one is able to find and use it fraudulently
Liteblue

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bedlowd,

Thank you for reaching out via private message to provide us with some further details.

As requested, we have processed a replacement SIM card and also a deactivation of the lost SIM card.

If you need any further assistance, please do feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Very many thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Happy to help! 🙂 If you experience any furher issues with your new SIM please do get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Serena