Menu
GRyder1981
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lost Sim Card

Hi

My son has lost his mobile with his Virgin Sim only Sim in. I have tried contacting Customer service on 0345 600 0789 but cannot speak to a human. Does anyone know of a way of reporting it lost online?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Sim Card

Hey and welcome to the community GRyder1981.

Sorry to hear that your son has lost his sim card, have you been able to get in touch with the team to report this as stolen?

If you haven't been able to do this, I will be happy to assist and get this looked into further for you and your son. Please let me know and we can send over a private message and get this raised for you. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
GRyder1981
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Steven, I have now been able to get in touch with someone via the text service and a new sim has been sent out. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats good to hear GRyder1981, I'm glad that you could get this sorted and a new sim sent out. I hope the sim is with you and up and running soon.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
GRyder1981
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven

We have received the replacement Sim and had it in the iPhone for about 24hrs now but it still says ‘No Service” and therefore isn’t working. 

Can you please confirm if this new Sim has been activated or if there is something else we need to do.

Thanks, Gemma

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi GRyder1981,

thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your new sim, have you been able to get any service on your handset since your post?

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos