Menu
anthony-marie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Long wait

I have now been holding on the phone for 1 hour and 20 minutes trying to CANCEL my account because I've had enough of the constantly increasing prices for existing customers and abysmal customer service.

Surely there must be a quicker way to get this sorted?  I've already been through the first hurdle where they tried very hard to offer me a £4.50 discount.  Really?!?!  £4.50.

I took some flex today in the hope of getting a walk in daylight but I've spent the whole fricking time trying to sort this out.

Absolutely appalling.  You cannot blame C-19 for this.  This is bad management and poor business practice.  

Does anyone in Virgin take responsibility for this?  Can I have an email address for a person and not a black hole?

0 Kudos
anthony-marie
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Long wait

1 hour and 25 minutes and the line goes dead ..............................................

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is this Broadband? If so this is the Mobile Phone Section 

However, there is no other way to get through to them. No email. They are a communication company that can't communicate. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
anthony-marie
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh cr*p yes, thanks! Todays call was about my Broadband etc but the same applies to our Mobile account.  How can my son spend over his cap by £20 and they don't answer the phone to deal with it?  Honestly, they're so rubbish it drives me absolutely insane.  If I worked like this I'd get sacked!

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When did you apply the cap? I know they only take effect from the next renewal date if requested in the middle of the billing cycle so it is possible to overspend before hand. If that's not the case then you have a legitimate complaint 

We used to have 3 Virgin Mobiles in the family, now just broadband and I don't even use their superhub for WiFi as I have something of my own twice as good with no need for fancy extenders.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos