cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laraj
Tuning in

I recently joined Virgin Media and ever since I signed up it says my log in details are unrecognised or incorrect even though I’m being sent bills so I definitely have an online account and I’m using the correct details. Whenever I try to do a password reset it says my email isn’t recognised and if I try reset it a different way it needs to send a code to my new number which I haven’t received the sim for yet! Beyond frustrating. I can’t get an update about my sim order either so I have a new phone I can’t use and an account I can’t access.  

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @laraj, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have not been able to log into your online account. Just to confirm have you gone through the initial set up of the online account? If so, have you been able to successfully access your account before?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hey, Nathan.

Yes, I set it up and verified my email address but it’s never let me access it. I got an email today saying to visit my account to view my bill but I still can’t access it. 

Thanks 

Ok, thanks for confirming.

It may be a good idea for me to reset your account on my end to see if this makes any difference. I will send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules