Menu
Fayezahkhan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Leaving 😢

Being with virgin for over a year now but it’s been very stressful for the past 2 weeks...they’ve changed my plan n to make matters worse they’ve sent me a big bill now..N the mobile data has since not been working...it shows I’ve got 14 gb allowance left but not an app works...I’ve checked my phone settings as well..can’t accesss my virgin account as well...tried requesting a PAC but the msg doesn’t go through...tried calling but no response..virgin store in the city is permanently closed...plz send me a PAC,I’d like to change...Pllzzzzzz.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving 😢

Good Morning Fayezahkhan,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you're thinking of leaving us

Can you please advise me if you've been able to discuss the possibility of leaving Virgin Mobile, since your post at the start of the week?

Have you also been able to either discuss your bill with our team or have a read through the bill in relation the charges to the bigger bill?

I can see that you've also discussed some of the technical issues on a different thread with our team. If you have any further questions or need further assistance, drop a response below and either myself or one of my colleagues will seek to pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos