Menu
Bobbl3s
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving virgin mobile

How do I leave virgin mobile ?

I had a contract for a phone for my son, this phone hasn't been used for yrs and to be honest its £6 a month and i completely forgot i was paying it ( free money to virgin i guess). I am trying to cancel this contract and can find absolutely no way to do so, this is ridiculous.

I do not need or want a PAC or a STAC as I am not switching I just need to cancel the damn contract

0 Kudos
Bobbl3s
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving virgin mobile

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-how-do-i-cancel-my-contract

Cancelling without changing provider

Please Note: When you cancel your account, your mobile number will terminate and you will not be able to get this mobile number back. If you want to keep your mobile number, please follow the PAC process. For more information click here.

nowhere does it show how to actually achieve this and the click here link goes to how to get a PAC code

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Leaving virgin mobile

In all honesty if you have an account with another provider a STAC will do the trick. When applied by that provider your Virgin account comes to an end absolutely nothing happens to the none Virgin account.

I've done that twice for family members

You can ring 789 but be prepared for hassle

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks