Menu
Incommunicado
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Lack of signal/ Customer Service Disinterest

At home, we are in a network signal "not spot". Initially Virgin Mobile Customer services reduced our monthly payments in recognition of not providing a full service, for 6 months, with an agreement that on review, the discount would be re-activated if there was no change.

After 6 months, the full monthly payments resumed. Customer Service ignored my messages for some 15 months, before advising that as my complaint was over 8 weeks, unresolved, I could invoke CISAS appeal. My appeal was accepted - the Adjudicator's determination found in my favour, but went without any action whatsoever by Virgin for 6 months.

Recently, I received an apology from the Claims Department "for the service you have received... We look forward to providing you with an improved service in the future".

I replied, using the email address on the apology, copied to the email address for the Executive Team used over the past 2 years. In response I received a cryptic message 

"Just following up on our chat on 24/04/2021 where we agreed on a resolution to your complaint.

Here’s a recap on your complaint:
Mobile > Faults > I have no signal 

And here’s what we agreed:

Resolution

Apology to customer

We’ve now closed your complaint. Thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team"

No call was received from Virgin Mobile. The "discussion" and agreement is a complete fiction.

Since then, each and every message I have sent to previously used email addresses has been returned, undelivered.

In addition to not providing an acceptable efficient service, Virgin Mobile appears to add mendacity to their assets. What easier way to resolve outstanding complaints by fabricating a phone call discussion can there be?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack of signal/ Customer Service Disinterest

Hello Incommunicado

Sorry to hear this has happened 

Can you please reply to My Private Message so I can have a look at the account for you 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Michael 

Thank you for your reply 

I have raised another complaint for you 

Which is under reference number C-030521487

I am also happy to apply the discounts you have been awarded

But this is only possible if you can forward me a copy of the Cisas agreement please 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Incommunicado
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Good evening Gareth,
I don't actually HAVE a copy of the Adjudicator determination - the system is like so many on-line services _ I have to log in and read whatever is saved under my reference.

The determination by John Bolton is dated 11.12.20 under CISAS ref 605298. When I view it, it appears as 605298.pdf. I have NO idea how to copy and attach that to a message on this board.

You will see from the record WHEN the discounted monthly payments ceased, having reverted to the full monthly apyments since. I would hope some recompense might be appropriate. You will also see that we ventured to a signal rich location this weekend - the first time since the latest lockdown - and were able to use BOTH phones for calls and texts. Now back home, the phones have reverted to being paperweights.
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Incommunicando, 

We will need the correspondence of the outcome before we can apply anything

Zoie

0 Kudos
Incommunicado
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Understand that - HOW do I attach things not in my possession?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Incommunicado

You could screen shot this and send it over by Private Message to myself

With out the proof we are unable to go any further

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Incommunicado
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gareth,

My IT abilities peaked at word processing - evolving through Win XP to Win 7 to Win 10 hasn't helped this 74 year old. Nothing is where I thought it was and needs different key strokes to activate. I have no idea how to screenprint, let alone insert that in to a message on an unfamiliar platform.

The CISAS determination is greyed out on the "save" icon. I have been able to print a copy, which I have subsequently scanned and saved on my PC as a pdf, (IMG_20210505_0001_NEW (CISAS Determination), but none of the icons will accept that as an attachment. If you could point me in the right direction I will forward the determination immediately. The terminology and profusion of icons might just as well be in chinese characters as far as I'm concerned.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Incommunicado

When you go to reply back top me, but by Private message 

Look at this below and click the Camera logo 

That should then ask you to browse for an image on your PC 

If that doesn't work, I will need to arrange for this to be sent by Email

Gareth

0 Kudos
Incommunicado
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Gareth,

It's taken me some time to find the "how to send a private message" and then many attempts to send, with an attachment. I have to say that it didn't occur that "send a photo" would be the vehicle for attaching a file and sure enough, anything with an image file type (jpg, tif etc) is OK but trying to add .pdf triggers an error message - not supported. You mentioned an email possibility - please try that. I'm used to sending magazine copy and images using 'insert' and attach file/item/image. I'm sure you have my email - [EDITED]@waitrose.com.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

0 Kudos