cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of engagement by webteam

servicedisabled
Tuning in

So why is the webteam refusing to engage and resolve an issue regarding Virgin Mobile

It is the ongoing never ending Nightmare after Christmas 2021 which I have been enduring 

The latest ruse of their part was to declare they had sent which they had not AND for which I am still waiting, now FOUR WEEKS AGO a deadlock letter 

The only thing deadlocked is their inability to use a keyboard and sending the email with the supposed deadlock letter 

They chucked 121,000 people under the bus when they withdrew the Virgin Mobile PAYG service, it has left me with a handset purchased from Virgin Mobile that they put into ,service disabled mode making it unusable as a handset to make and receive calls and texts  

Virgin Media based in Sunderland have no email or telephone number and fail to respond to letters in a timely manner

A company that has no regard for current or long term former customers

What does the webteam have to say can not wait for the response or failure to reply 

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Out of interest what do you want them to resolve? PAYG simply became unprofitable as Virgin have to pay Vodafone to use their network and the low use of many PAYG customers meant accounts were running at a loss.

As regards to the phone, being an older basic model unlock codes to run on a different network may not be available. Mobile repair shops can sometimes do this but it is not something a customer can do at home.

With regards to your phone I've looked up its specifications and must warn you that the 3G functionality will cease to work next year as the big networks turn off 3G in order to concentrate on 4G / 5G

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Quite simply to remove the Service Disabled block they enforced for no known reason so the phone will work

Still waiting for a response, when are they going to get their backsides into gear and provide a response, the way it's going it'll be The Nightmare after Christmas, Part 3, 2022.

J D F Y