Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

KStorage full

Hi My phone said storage almost full within 6 months and now a year into a 2 year contract it is full and not updating. I have very little extras on the phone. It is all the samsung / virgin updates. I believe they sold me a phone unfit for purpose as I am not techy. I called but I just get put on hold and passed about, told to delete my emails which seems nonsensical, they even put me through to samsung who cut me off as nothing to do with them. They sent me to carphone warehouse...again they said nothing to do with them. After half a day on the phone last time I dont want to call again. What can I do? I believe the phone cannot support their own updates. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: KStorage full

What make and model of phone

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST:

Samsung SM J330FN

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK. I've looked at the specifications and I notice the phone has 2GB (Where it runs programs) and 16GB (10 usable) where it stores programs and data. 

These are adequate for normal use but would benefit with a clean out now and then. The phone may also benefits from installing an SD card, especially if you take pictures etc.

First step. Have a read of this article from Google and carry out any steps they suggest 

https://support.google.com/android/answer/7431795?hl=en-GB

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I will look at the lint. I cannot do it now but will later and get back to you.

Thank you again for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Jenny2020, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Can I ask if your storage issues have been resolved?

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos