Menu
MissMaud
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just want to give Virgin my PAC number to keep my old number .....

Can’t believe how difficult this is turning out to be! I bought a new phone at Curry’s and they set me up with a Virgin Sim. The leaflet says ‘keeping your old number is easy-peasy, give us a call on 789 and give us your PAC number’. Impossible to get through on that number. Impossible to do it online as I can’t answer the secret security question as I don’t have a password. Turning out to be impossible talking on the online chat as the form they sent expired after 30 minutes and I missed the message (I’m still using my old phone until I get my number switched to the new phone.) Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just want to give Virgin my PAC number to keep my old number .....

Hi MissMaud,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into assisting. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
whatever639
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just want to give Virgin my PAC number to keep my old number .....

Currys? Are they still at it? Blimey. There's a good chance your phone is second hand (if that matters to you).

In any case, before you go any further, I would read the other posts on this forum. It's just friendly advice. If you still want to proceed with VM, good luck to you. But I'd advise getting another sim from another company before it's too late.

Branson sold VM to american billionaire's for 14%? of the shares of their company, made billions in the process and, as he always does, hung all his customers out to dry. All of the countless american companies that own 50%? of the UK only see its citizens as a cash cow. Don't be another victim. Sign up elsewhere...

0 Kudos