Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just transferred to Boost

Just got my account transferred. I was on the Top UP every 90 day plan. I tried calling customer service at Boost and it's nearly impossible to get somebody to talk to. You get stuck in their automated phone system. My issue is i have a $300 balance i was waiting for the transfer to happen and buy a new Boost phone. Well, Boost says you can only use that balance on the service itself and not to buy phones. Very Frustrating! On top of that I got an email that my balance will expire at the end of May 2020. How am i going to spend $300 on phone service in 2 months. While i was on the phone, the call center continued to try get me to give them a credit card number for the phone purchase.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just transferred to Boost

Hello

Where are you based as I believe you have come to the wrong place this is Virginmedia UK.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just transferred to Boost

Think you are on the wrong forum as you mention $

This is Virgin UK and has nothing to do with any other Mobile Company of the same name.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos