Menu
ANTONYRHERBERT
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just swapped new SIM card now not receiving any calls

My wife has just put the new SIM card in her phone as instructed by virgin mobile. Now cannot receive incoming calls or Im messages. Checked do not disturb call forwarding cleaning SIM etc.But still not receiving calls. 

0 Kudos
Sophie88UK
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just swapped new SIM card now not receiving any calls

Did you follow instructions on the letter?

(My partner threw the letter in the bin! Apparently you have to follow set instructions else it won’t work).

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ANTONYRHERBERT

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Have you been able to activate the new SIM since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
elapid
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Followed instructions for putting in new sim. Did not get the promised message saying it was up and running. NO phone working so had to borrow one. Only answer from a virgin robot that orders you to get online. Already been everywhere online - USELESS. Chat is unmanned- USELESS. Contact us asks for an "area". News to me I had an "area". No mention of area on my account. Can't complete the box so NO email - USELESS. Only other option seems to be to send a snail mail. Meanwhile NO phone, NO contact, NOTHING. Trouble is I have two other phones with Virgin. TWO more lots of trouble and aggravation. VIRGIN are arrogant.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay getting back to you elapid - and any frustration caused when trying to get this sorted. 

I'd like to take a look into this and see what we can do to help, so if you still require assistance please get back to me via PM with the requested info.

Tom 

0 Kudos