Menu
tp2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Just Joined Virgin - Can't Port Old Number, Can't Register For Online Account, Can't Speak to a Human

I recently joined Virgin Media Mobile pay monthly via mobiles.co.uk. Received my SIM in post and put it in my phone. This is where the problems start. I am unable to get hold of any human from Virgin Media Customer Service on phone to port my old EE number to Virgin Media (I do have a PAC Code from EE). I can't register for Virgin Media Mobile online account because I don't have a security question set up. I am stuck, paying two bills (EE and Virgin) because I am unable to have any help in porting old number. I have used many phone services (Giffgaff, EE, Vodafone etc.) however never had to face such stonewalled customer service ever! Any help from members of forum will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just Joined Virgin - Can't Port Old Number, Can't Register For Online Account, Can't Speak to...

Hello tp2020

Sorry to hear this is happening 

The online account security question is the one you set up to use to contact our Customer Care Team

Regarding the porting of your number 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos