cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining gift

SDuja
Joining in

I joined virgin mobile recently and deal was that I receive £15 Amazon gift card per contract.  I have three for my family and agent promised that I will receive 3 gift cards and now I cannot find, how to claim.

7 REPLIES 7

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sduja, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not yet received your gift from joining, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if you joined us through our website directly or via a third party site?

Thanks, 

Nat

Directly from Virgin. Even the agent said that I would get gifts for all three sims with the same order number.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have not yet had this voucher @SDuja 

Have you checked our help page online here with information on how to chase gifts?

Thank you again

I did but not helpful.

Hi SDuja, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and confirming the page doesn't hold the relevant information for you. 

Checking this end, I'm not able to see any offers for a refer a friend on Virgin Mobile. The SIM cards you've received, are these Virgin or O2 SIM cards? 

Do you have a link to the offer you were given or was this only through the Sales Agent you spoke to? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Virgin sim

l found the deal online and contacted virgin directly and checked with the agent first before ordering 

1. I get the same deal as advertised online 

2. I get gift cards for all three sims

Hi @SDuja thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry that you are no further forward with your welcome gift enquiries.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R