Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues following resolution of complaint through CEDR - are VM acting dishonestly?

I've had ongoing issues with VM going back to last November - eventually went through CEDR Resolution Centre who fully upheld my complaint so that finally in April Heather from VM complaints contacted me and agreed a new mobile package with discounts on my phone and my wife's phone tied into my Media Package on an oomph deal. It seemed quite complicated but I had Heather go through the deal several times to assure me that overall what my costs would be - it was her idea to tie the mobile deal into media due to the discounts. Everything ok for about a month until last week VM contacted me to say they are increasing my mobile bill by £16 as I shouldn't have had 2 sims attached to an oomph deal - however IT WAS VM WHO SUGGESTED THIS!! Contacted VM by phone last Wednesday and the agent I spoke to promised a call back from complaints within 24 to 48 hours - that is now 5 days ago. Further phone calls today and I keep getting passed between the mobile team and the Oomph team but just promised "my complaint will be escalated" which is pretty much what I was told for several months from last November. So fed up with this, and really don't want to have to go through the process of an independent complaint again as it took so much time - its becoming more like a part time job. Does anybody have any suggestions who I could speak to? If all else fails all I can think of is to cancel all my direct Debits with VM for phone and airtime to elicit a response.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Issues following resolution of complaint through CEDR - are VM acting dishonestly?

Cancelled Direct Debits gets you cut off and things passed to debt recovery. Not the response you want 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues following resolution of complaint through CEDR - are VM acting dishonestly?

Thanks Enlli - I understand and its really not the route I want to go down (although VM are in breach of their contract of supply to me so many times over) its just so frustrating that I've been in communication with VM for around 8 months now and still they fail to have the basic courtesy to meet their verbal promises to respond. Really am running out of options.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 123458, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your mobile SIM's and complaint. 

It sounds like the relevant teams are looking into it, but I appreciate you will be eager to get this resolved asap. I'd be happy to take a look and see if we can help push things along. Just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos