Menu
joshuastephens
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Issue Updating a Sim only Contract

Hello all,

I've recently been trying to upgrade my sim only contract (the phone this is registered to is "Dummy_Test"), I'd like to upgrade to have a better contract in terms of minutes and such and would also like to get a new phone whilst I'm at.

I've got through all the hoops until the final step when it crashes and states that the order could not go through. Now I really hate talking on the phone (the irony isn't lost on me) so wanted to resolve this through chat or something like that. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so what was the remedy.

Josh

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue Updating a Sim only Contract

Hello Josh, 

Thanks for using the forums to get some help and information about this, I'm sorry you couldn't do this online and I absolutely understand your anxiety with calling 🙂 I know you last posted a while ago so you may have got this issue resolved by now, but just in case I will explain things for you.

Unfortunately we can't process upgrades or contracted tariff changes here on the forums, however you can text the upgrades team on 0753 301 6422 who will be more than happy to help - plus you won't need to call them. 

Let me know if you need any further help with this.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos