Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Iphone11 problems

Hi, my daughter has an iPhone 11 which appears to be playing up with the following issues;

Problems with the microphone/sound during calls.

Not recognising WhatsApp contacts and displaying them as a number or saying a person doesn't have whatsapp when they do.

Saying she has no minutes/texts when she has unlimited.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone11 problems

Hi Tom300782, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the issues you and your daughter are faced with here. In terms of the issue with the microphone/sound, is it possible we could explore and expand on this. So what is the issue? Is it that the person can't hear you/daughter talking, or is it the other way round etc? As much detail as possible would be great 🙂 

In terms of the WhatsApp, are the numbers saved in the phone as a contact? Also, can you expand on it advising the person doesn't have WhatsApp? I feel like this isn't a network provider issue but will be sure to double check. 

Lastly, in which capacity is this showing that information regarding her allowances? On our app, through our website etc? 

Cheers

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue with the data and minutes has resolved itself and must have been a temporary.

We have sorted the Whatsapp issue, basically the app was still installed on her new mobile number and she hadn't transferred it over when she had used the Pak code to keep her old number.

The issue with the sound during calls is still a problem though. It can be either way, in that when she receives it makes a call sometimes neither party can hear the other and they have to terminate the call and try again which sometimes works.

Could this be a signal issue or a device issue?

Thanks in advance.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Tom and I'm sorry to see there's been multiple issues with the iPhone 11

Can you please advise me if this issue is still ongoing?

We would need to find out if there are particular phone numbers, networks and locations where the phone fault is apparent.

Have you or are you able to create a log of that information?

I'd also be intrigued to know if ths sound issue effects calls on WhatsApp and FB Messenger or if this is just a standard phone call?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos