Menu
cgs11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Iphone fault

Had iphone 7 for about 10 months from Virgin. Suddenly the black screen of death. The button rest idea not working so think it is a hardware fault. So far unable to get through by phone to Virgin so wondered how do I go about sending it to them for repair!

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone fault

Hi Cgs11,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPhone, and getting in touch with us, have you been able to reach our team since your post.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
cgs11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes finally managed to get through thanks. They sent me the jiffy bag box to send it to them and contacted me Friday to say they have started on it. No news yet so no idea how long it will take.

Thanks for the reply,

Chris

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cgs11,

thanks for your reply, I am glad to hear you got through if you don't hear back within 48 hours pop back and I will track this for you 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
cgs11
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again for your reply.

Had a msg off them a few minutes ago saying unable to repair my iphone 7 and they will contact me again when they are about to send

a "good as new" replacement. Fingers crossed not too long to send and hoping for a good as new iphone 7 as mine was immaculate. (apart from stopping working lol.)

0 Kudos