Menu
Jamielr1997
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Iphone 12 pro delivery?

I ordered an iphone 12 pro and ipad package 29/10 to be told id receive the products 24/11 and was told id be kept updated, i had no update till 20/11 saying i would have the product in the next 14 days? Its now been the 14 days still not received my items, had no further update either, no email, no call, the customer service is very poor at keeping customers up to date. I also dong understand how virgin are struggling so much with this release as im seeing companies like Three sending iphone 12’s out a week after being ordered... ive been waiting 6 weeks now go get no info or real update, its a very poor service.

0 Kudos
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Iphone 12 pro delivery?

I’m almost in the same boat as you - though you are lucky enough to have received an email at all! I’ve had diddly squat since I signed the agreement. Some folks in a similar position have received emails and vouchers!!! 

the complete lack of communication is a disgrace. It’s fine if it’s delayed, JUST LET US KNOW.

I feel like I’m being mugged off 😡

0 Kudos
Jamielr1997
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ive had the voucher but £25 isnt worth any amount of wait time never mind 6 weeks and how ever much longer its going to be, how long have you been waiting? 

its a complete joke theres no way they dont get updates on these things, yeh i feel like im being mugged off too, the ipad that im supposed to get with it is meant to go towards my childs presents as an extra as i dont need it but at this rate i dont even think it will be here by xmas 🙄

0 Kudos
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I placed my order on 30th Oct, delivery date was 26th Nov. I’ve not received a single email about my order since I signed the contract, no communication, no ‘sorry for the delay’ - absolutely zilch.

I’ve just spent an HOUR on the phone being passed through four different people who’ve all told me different things. The upshot is, it ‘could’ be the beginning of January and (wait for it) I will receive an email when they get stock. No one could tell me WHEN their warehouse is due stock, nor why I haven’t received any comms.

The AirPods Pro that are part of my order are also a Christmas gift and silly old me thought by ordering in OCTOBER I would have my items by now.

Fuming.

0 Kudos
ingmars777
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Im having same situation ordered on 28 october and still waiting for it to come to me , but i noticed one thing now they silently raised the monthly payment I checked the agreement and it says 37£ but on virgin order webpage it shows now 39£ . Does anybody else seen this ?

0 Kudos
Jamielr1997
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've not even checked I'll b checking that now

0 Kudos
Moooo
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I checked my order and surprise surprise, the phone had increased from £37 per month to £39! Yet again, NO communication.

This was the final straw, I have cancelled my order and will NOT be joining virgin mobile. The deal I signed up for was great but it’s been nothing but hell trying to get information about my order so I’m DONE.

Good luck comrades, hope you get your orders through and service improves.

Over and out ✌🏼

0 Kudos
ingmars777
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Im just wondering can they change monthly payment like that easy or it is some kind of mistake on website? Because mu signed agreement states i should pay 37£ a month not 39£ .

0 Kudos
ingmars777
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Just checked the price with virgin media and  agreement hasn’t changed it’s still 37£ a month . But the delivery has changed and it’s horrible phone should been delivered on 24/11/2020 order placed on 28/10/2020 new date of delivery 14/01/2021 2.5 months of wait it’s horrendous . 

0 Kudos
yuffie
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

So I assume nobody has received an iPhone 12 Pro from Virgin Mobile yet.

My order went through on 3/11 with a delivery date of 24/11. A couple of days before this I got the e-mail saying this date wouldn't be met and the £25 compensation voucher (paid for a couple of Just-Eat takeaways which was nice).

Since then nothing. Even the delivery date is still 24/11.

Whilst I'm not that bothered about waiting for the new phone, I had planned on passing on my current iPhone 8 to my son as a surprise extra Christmas present. This would be his first decent phone (mainly to play Pokemon Go on).

Doesn't seem like that plan is going to happen now.

0 Kudos