Menu
Abu_Abdillah
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Iphone 12 Pro Delays

Hi,

Its coming to a month since I ordered the iphone 12 pro and airpods.

No song of them and very little to no updates.

I waited 8 hrs today on their msg service and no one responded.

I tweeted them, and no one reponded.

I emailed a complaint last week and guess what, no one responded.

Im assuming others having the same issue too.

I understand sometimes there can be delays etc, but at least keep customers updated and explain why you are experiencing delays.

I appreciate the £25 voucher, but you could have explained whats going on and what we can anticipate.

0 Kudos
Abu_Abdillah
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone 12 Pro Delays

Its now been one month 2 days awaiting.

Im being patient however, Virgin Media isnt giving us any time frames.

At what point do we decide to give up? 

Is there any other good deals out there that are interest free where we can spread the cost over 3 years?

• Im going to start looking from tomorrow, if anyo e has anything pls share.
0 Kudos
Grizzo20
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here... Only I've spoke to 6 different people this week who've told me different things. Mine was delayed, got the email, rang them and they said my delivery date was still on track. Then when they missed that I rang back and they said it had been sent to yodel. Spoke to yodel who couldn't find it. Then spoke to virgin again who admitted they hadn't sent it out because they hadn't received it. Won't tell me when they expect delivery to be but I'm already being charged for my data on a sim I have yet to receive 😂

0 Kudos
Dunne77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I went on a stock checker website yesterday and it looks like most outlets are sold out of the 12 pro and my guess that particular model is by far the most popular as all other models seem to be available.

I think Argos had some in stock but are selling the handset outright for about £1200.

It would seem that the most sought after electronic devices on the market have not been produced in enough quantities to meet demand due to restrictions relating to the pandemic but I could be wrong.

0 Kudos