cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim

Dowelly22
Joining in

I am having a nightmare!! My step dads phone has randomly come up with invalid SIM. We've tried to call but as he can't remember his password they won't speak to us. Has no log in online as doesn't have internet. I tried to do this at my house, says it will send a pin code to phone...phone doesn't work!! Spoke to people on chat who promise to help then don't HELP!!

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dowelly22

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear your step Dad is having issues with his SIM. I'll pop you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dowelly22

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, we've discussed asking the account holder to make a post on here and we can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Brian here

Hello Brian1939

Thanks for messaging

I'll send you a PM over now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Haven't received one yet 

If you check the purple envelope it's there 🙂

Best

John_GS
Forum Team