cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet access

alisongoodman91
Joining in

My son is away for a few days, at Reading Festival. Plenty of data left, phone signal fine. He can't get online, he's getting message No mobile data, temporarily turned off by your operator for SIM1. His friends are not having the same issue. Any ideas how we can fix this? He has a Samsung A72. Thanks in anticipation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, thank you for that I will let her know and I think she is using some of her friends data. Just a pain for them. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

MMMorgan
Joining in

Hi, my daughter is also at Reading Festival and is having exactly the same problem. Phone network all working but she just can't connect to Mobile Data.

Hi

I contacted Virgin this morning and they have confirmed they have had a problem in this area for the last three days. They are expecting it to be fixed by Sunday or Monday! A bit late for those at the festival. Presumably she's with friends  if they've got enough battery and data on another network they could set up a hotspot for her.

Hi, thank you for that I will let her know and I think she is using some of her friends data. Just a pain for them. 

Hi @alisongoodman91,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that your son is having some problems with his data connection whilst at Reading Festival this weekend, though I'm glad to hear that the team have informed you this is a known problem we're working on when you contacted them.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!