cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls

simoncc86
Joining in

I need to call a French number. I am going on holiday next week. My roaming is on and my international barring off. However, when I call the number it rings then tells I am barred from calling it.

What is wrong please.

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @simoncc86,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues calling an international number! 

Have you taken a look at our International Calls and Texts page to see if this can help? Have you put in the  +33 call code to when calling a French number?

You can also take a look at our Roaming in France page for more information about travel and costs. Our Roaming Hub has great tips and tricks to set up before you leave for your travels.

Please let us know if these helped at all, or if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I took the advice and rebooted my phone. Tried the international number again but it still says I'm barred from making such calls.

•  

Thank you for checking this @simoncc86, if this has not worked after trying the advice that was given yesterday I will certainly do what I can to help you further.

I'm going to send you a PM to confirm your details so I can help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules