My wife and I have a VM landline, gigabit BB, and two SIM only phones.
For over three years we get what seems like an intermittent crossed line.
When either my wife or I phone our home VM landline from our VM SIM only phones...
- Either my wife or I calls our VM landline using one of our VirginMobile SIM only phones.
- The person calling our landline gets connected to "Robert Bloomfield Academy".
- The person on our landline, sees the other person's caller ID but get connected to someone calling "Robert Bloomfield Academy".
- This happens about 40% of the time.
An example is my wife calls our VM landline from her virginmobile SIM only phone. Our landline phone displays the caller ID for my wife. I answer the call to what I think is my wife, and say "Hello gorgeous!" to some shocked person calling Robert Bloomfield Academy! 🙂
- We have tried different mobile phones.
- We have tried different landline phones.
- VM have replaced my copper wire phone line with a VoIP landline.
- VirginMedia faults phone line blame VirginMobile for the fault
- VirginMobile faults phone line blame VirginMedia for the fault.
- We need a landline as we live an a mobile phone dead spot for all mobile providers.
- We need a fully working landline as my daughter is physically disabled and we may need to call the GP or 999.
I am stuck between each company blaming the other company. I have had this fault for over three years now and neither company have resolved the situation! 😞
I have had an ntl: and then VirginMedia account for almost 25 years now, and do not wish to change landline phone provider.
Please can someone suggest what I do next?