Menu
Lynchie-987
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect credit score

Can anyone help me please i cancelled a mobile phone contract with virgin in 2015 but according to my credit score i have missed payments every month from 2015 to the present day. I have never received a bill in all of those years or even a phone call virgin are not interested they ever put the phone down on me or give me a phone number that is no longer active or an email address that does not respond  can anyone help me please 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Incorrect credit score

Hi @Lynchie-987

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your credit score, I can appreciate this is a very frustrating situation, but I will do my best to get this looked into for you. 

Can I just confirm the email address that we have given you to get this sorted? 

Had Virgin been in touch at all within the past 6 years regarding your missed payments? Eg: via email? Letter? Text? 

Have you ever received a debt collector letter at all? Sorry for the questions, I just want to find out if Virgin have ever been in touch before you found out about your credit score. 

Please do let me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lynchie-987
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sasha

no have never had a letter or email or phone call when i ended the contract i was in credit by about £124 pounds which they owed me. 

thank you very much for your help

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this, 

I will take a look at your account for you but will pop you over a PM so we can look at this more closely for you. 

At the top right hand corner of your screen, there should be a purple envelope, please click on that and it will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos