Incoming calls all say unknown

Mikeshaw43
Joining in

All my calls including ones saved come up unknown and it's annoying 

10 REPLIES 10

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mikeshaw43, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with incoming calls and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. 

Would you be able to confirm if this is regarding the Mobile or landline and if you have numbers blocked on the handset?

Chris

It was working then a phone update happened and now it just keeps saying unknown number on everyone that calls me and no numbers are blocked 

Can you confirm if this is a landline or Mobile device? 

Does using a different device change anything? ^CW

This is a mobile and no nothing changes

Can you confirm if these are numbers saved in the phone or unknown numbers which are randomly calling? 

Have you tried a network search to see if anything changes?

Do you have an alternative handset you can put the sim into to see if it makes a difference?

Chris. 

These are numbers saved on the phone and yes I have a done a manual and automatic search and yes I have tried a different phone and it still happens on there 

Can you completely delete the number and message thread, once done re-add the number and let us know if you still get the same issue.

Chris. 

It's not just one number it's everyone that calls

I am sorry to hear that this is still an issue for you Mike and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope.

Chris.