cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In spain and can’t access voicemail

casweeney
Joining in

I am in spain and didn’t realise I needed pin to unlock voice messages, anything I can do as I know it’s from NHS

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @casweeney,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your voicemail while abroad! 

Before travelling abroad we would recommend setting up your Voicemail so you have access to your messages while travelling. 

You can also take a look at our Using Virgin Mobile Abroad page to see what you can do to prepare for your travels and what we recommend doing before you go abroad.

However, as you're already abroad and need access to your Voicemail, I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and help resolve this issue. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @casweeney,

Thank you for chatting to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to help reset your Voicemail PIN and that you've received the text message in order to set up a new one. 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. If you need, you can also view our Spain Roaming Costs page for more information on this. 

Keep us updated. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs