Menu
MRooney56
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to sign into a mobile account -

I need to top up on-line a pay as you go phone that is used by a disabled relative for emergencies. It is impossible to sign into the mobile account on the website: you get  "Oops! You've caught us hard at work.." It has been like this for 48 hours. I have forgotten the account password, but I do know the sign-in password, but if I can't sign in, I can't request an account password change. 789 insist on the account password so I'm stuck until the website is working. When is the website going to be up?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ahrbee
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to sign into a mobile account -

Hi. This is becoming a common question which has been raised several times. PLEASE CAN A VIRGIN FORUM MODERATOR ADD AN INSIGHT as to what is happening and when we will be able to access our Virgin Mobile accounts online again.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Gazmo_1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Changed from Chrome to Microsoft Edge, was then able to access my account.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Gazmo_1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emails failed to show as well as not being able to login to the mobile account when using Chrome browser.

Cleared Cookies and other site data from the Chrome browser and all is fine again.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for updating the Community Gazmo_1 and aplogies for any delays in response. 

Please let us know if the problem reoccurs and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos