Menu
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to get through to virgin

Hi I recently changed my bank so I need to update my DD details and its virtually impossible to get through to virgin, 

I've been getting put on hold for an hour at a time and still no answer and I'm being told to text a number that keeps throwing me two and throw between each other this has been going on for 5 days and my bill is 2 days overdue ive managed to pay my airtime bill online but it states that you cant pay the phone loan on there please help 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to get through to virgin

Hi there @sotonsoldier2k8

Thanks so much for taking the time to post to our wlal - i am sorry that yo;re having some issues updating your Direct Debit details. You should be able to do this via your online account without the need to call us. 

Please log into your online account  and head to Payments. Scroll down to Manage my Direct Debit details

You can then change the details from there. 

Hope that helps - please do let us know how you get on and if needed, we can assist further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm not stupid ive already tried all of that and it doesn't let me thats why ive came on here 

0 Kudos
Inferno
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

One method I've found, go on to the Virgin Media website as if you're going to buy something, and a live chat will pop up.
When you're on there, ask to speak to the Mobile Team.

I've just waited 31 hours and an agent has just replied to me, so this might work for you.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for popping back @sotonsoldier2k8

I am sorry that you've had some issues with setting it up on your online account - you did not mention that you had attempted that so as such this was recommended to assist you directly. 

If you have any outstanding balance, we're not able to take payments via our Community forums and you will need to chat with our Mobile Collections team directly to make the payment before you can re-set your Direct Debit. 

Please call 789/03456000789 to chat with the team. Mobile Collections are open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 6pm on Saturdays. 

You will unable to get assistance via Live Chat as our user @Inferno has suggested - I do apologise. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sotonsoldier2k8
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi they won't answer the phone so i don't know what to do 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry it's still not sorted. 

I'll pop you a personal message and I can assist further from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos