Menu
WinstonM
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Identity Fraud

I have recently become a victim of identity fraud! A phone contract was started with Virgin Mobile using details I gave to a man claiming to be calling from Carphonewarehouse, my phone contract had just finished so I wasn’t too surprised to receive a call. To cut a long story short the scam to obtain a new for free with me left with the bill!

Does any know how I can contact Virgin media fraud department? I just want to give them the details of how this happened, I have reported this crime to the Met Police, Action Fraud and to Carphonewarehouse but the lady I spoke to at Virgin Mobile was very helpful she just wanted to state firmly that I took out the contract so i’m Liable for the cost, she said there would an investigation but I have not been asked for any evidence of this crime at all?

if there anyone out there that can help it would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Identity Fraud

Hi WinstonM,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have been a victim of fraud,

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos