cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibiza holiday question.

Dereklad
Fibre optic

Hello quick question.

i went to ibiza last september and at the time i had a three sim.terrible network they are.anyway,when i landed in Ibiza i found my sim as dead as a do do bird.i had a right game getting it active again.

my question is this,gladly im with virgin now,good network no complaints..im going to ibiza again in september,is there anything i need to do before i go so it works in ibiza..is virgin network active in ibiza.

my dads elderly and in a nursing home i have to have my phone alive,thats why im asking.

thanks people.

Cable tv customer since its inception in the 80,s.
Virgin 360 and mini box.maxit tv.350 broadband.
Playstation 55 inch lg tv and ceiling projector in bedroom..
Size 9 feet..
No criminal convictions.

I dont have a stream box because im not allowed to have 1..
3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dereklad, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues you have had with the previous supplier. You will need to activate the roaming before you go and this can be done via the online account under manage my services or calling 789, if you do call us before you go we will be able to confirm if it is active on the HLR which shows if the roaming is correctly routed. ^Chris 

Ok thanks chris.

as long as my iphone isent dead when i land in ibiza,ill try that.

Cable tv customer since its inception in the 80,s.
Virgin 360 and mini box.maxit tv.350 broadband.
Playstation 55 inch lg tv and ceiling projector in bedroom..
Size 9 feet..
No criminal convictions.

I dont have a stream box because im not allowed to have 1..

Hi Dereklad,

No worries at all. It should be absolutely fine provided that you turn roaming on prior to leaving the UK. More information on using your services abroad can be found here.

We hope that you have a great trip 🙂

Beth