cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to pay off my mobile handset early

Aleeza1003
Joining in

I have a contract with virgin media for a mobile handset and I would like to pay off the balance. I have signed in to my credit agreement online and I can see my current balance but when I click the option to pay it, I am getting a message that says “not healthy upstream”. I also tried ringing 789 but not working.

It has been very frustrating and I just want to pay off my handset

7 REPLIES 7

Aleeza1003
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could you please help as I want to pay off my mobile handset. 

Hi @Aleeza1003 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues you have had with paying off your handset loan. We would need to bring you in for a private message so that we can look into this for you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

I have the same issue, could you please message me?

Hi laureng1705,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your handset loan, this would now be managed by O2. Please can you get in touch with them using the methods here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Call this number. They have sorted out the issue and paid off my balance. 

E13B5F4E-8546-49C1-A4FD-628F1BFE87B3.jpeg

Thanks for the details Aleeza1003 🙂 Happy to hear the team were able to help.

Rob

sean1994
Joining in

I have the same problem. Could you please help as I want to pay off my mobile handset.