Menu
Steve_Lee
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I wish to cancel my virgin mobile sim only contract as I never used it

Hi, I was given a sim card through virgin at £15 per month as part of the virgin media package but already have a mobile phone so never used the sim card. I now wish to cancel the virgin mobile contract but leave the remaining virgin media services in place i.e. broadband, tv, phone land line. I can't seem to talk to anyone in person as the automatic menu choices from 0345 600 0789 never lets me choose an option to speak with an advisor.

My request is simple, I wish to cancel my virgin mobile number 07305 243280 as I don't use the sim card.

Please help, I've spent an hour trying to resolve this and am extremely frustrated.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I wish to cancel my virgin mobile sim only contract as I never used it

Hi Steve_Lee

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

The SIM card you've got, is this part of the OOMPH bundle you've taken out? If so and you're still in contract, it will cause the price to go up as it's part of the bundle. If not and you are out of contract, then I'd advise calling the team to see what offers you can get because any new offer may include the SIM which could be cheaper for you.

Please call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 options 1 an 4. Let me know how you get on

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos