Menu
Is2MIX
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I want to cancel a Data Add-On

I accidentally purchased a Data Add-On in the Virgin Mobile app. I haven't used a single megabyte of the data that was added, and it appears as an Add-On. Is there anyway the Add-On can be taken away and that way I get back what I paid, because a 1GB Data Add-On is worth £10. Also, shouldn't there be an insert card details prompt, instead of it just going to your bill? Again, this has still not been used. I'll really appreciate any sort of help to solve the query.

0 Kudos
Ryan_D
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to cancel a Data Add-On

Hello there.

If you have purchased a Data Add-on by mistake, the best thing to have done would to have called Virgin straight away, since the month has passed and I'm guessing the usage wasn't used. The only thing I can suggest is giving 150 or 03454541111 (option 2) and explaining your issue, and hope they can help.

Ryan
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.

VoIP Telecommunications and IT Infrastructure Technician
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to cancel a Data Add-On

Hi Is2MIX, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry for the delay in replying, we have been a lot busier than usual. 

Has this now been sorted since you posted? 

If not then please reply to the personal message I'm sending you and I can help further. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos